01 Februari 2010

Kaze Ni Naru (By : Tsuji Ayano)

ada satu soundtrack dari anime karya Studio Ghibli yang saya langsung jatuh hati pas pertama kali denger. padahal waktu itu saya lagi iseng nyari soundtrack dari film film studio ghibli. eh taunya ketemu ini yang filmnya pun belum saya tonton. dari judul film berjudul The Cat Returns, soundtrack ini punya nama Kaze ni Naru (To Become Wind) dengan penyanyinya Tsuji Ayano. kalo pagi2 naek sepeda ke kampus sambil denger lagu ini, rasanya tuh semangat muncul tiba2 dan euuhhh....siap menghadapi hari lah pokonya! (padahal waktu itu saya belum tau arti dari liriknya ini, cuman denger musiknya sangat membangkitkan,,*lebay*)
saya nemu lirik bahasa inggrisnya, kira2 redaksinya seperti itulah arti dari lagu ini.
nais..

TO BECOME WIND (English Lyrics)

Close the forgotten eyes and retrieve the love song

Reach out your hand hidden in the blue sky one more time

Don’t forget, soon I’ll be by your side all the time

Even when at dawn you gaze at the starry sky alone

Don’t let your only heart become darkened by sadness

I’ll change your sighs into the spring breeze

I ride my bike fast up the sunny hill

Carrying the memories I forgot with you

Lalalalala, I hum, staining my lips

The happiness I’ve found with you is like a flower

Open the forgotten window; the love song starts to run

Hold up the hand entrusted to the blue sky one more time

I won’t forget that soon you’ll be by my side all the time

Even on the tomorrows when wavering tears shine in the starry sky

Embracing that lone word in my heart

For your sake, the spring breeze now blows me on

I ride my bike fast up the sunny hill

Carrying the promise I made with you

Lalalalala, I hum, staining my lips

The happiness I’ve found with you is like a prayer

I ride my bike fast up the sunny hill

Carrying the promise I made with you

Lalalalala, I hum, staining my lips

The happiness I’ve found with you is like a prayer

The happiness I’ve found with you is like a prayer

1 komentar:

  1. oohh..jd ini toh lagunya.ok, semoga menular semangatnya!! hupp!!

    BalasHapus